Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Imagine more, know less.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
The more you know, the more you know you don't know...

A bouquet of smiles...
A bathtub of bubbles...
A burst of butterflies...
The imagination is borderless...
The imagination is beautiful...

A fistful of hornets...
A pail of screams...
A box of horrors...
The imagination is also devastatingly dangerous...

What do people imagine?

Imagine I could see my soul... What would it look like?
Imagine I could see the universe.... Impossible?

People are afraid to share their imagination... Fear of being childish.. Fear of being unrealistic.....

But I think to imagine is everything; to know is nothing at all...
The truth is reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

Art in imagination....
How does one intend to capture it?

Stifled imagination...
My soul is suffocated..

At times I fear I've lost it...
That childlike wonder in imagining...

Please don't snuff it out...
Cold grip of accounting and finance and endless numerous issues that come with it... I don't give a piffle for them!!! Stop sucking all my energy! I refuse to give you my life! I refuse to let you take over my life! My work is NOT my life!!!!!!

Please I want to leave university with my imagination intact...
Please I want to be able to sit and let my imagination just wander... without having to worry and get stressed up with all the things I worry and get stressed over...

I imagine standing at the edge of the universe and watch the stars pass by...

Imagine eternity....

Imagine infinity....

I imagine....

See pictures in my head...

Do you see what I see?

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger NickTay said...

i came, i saw, i left comments :)

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Papati said...

A neglected blog...something I'm sorely tempted to do with my own.

I like the way you write. Reminds me of a lot of things.

Hope that you'll continue letting your imagination run. Its so much part of you.

Haha. Don't expect you'll read this as you seem to have abandoned your blog.

Take care, Liz. Have a blessed Christmas. We should catch up sometime and be friends...at times. LOL.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home